Fiverr Community Forum

Hey ready to work

my name is weijek and I am an artist (Illustrator, in a sense?) :point_right: :point_left:

link to my services: https://www.fiverr.com/share/7jdwk4

thank you!

3 Likes

This is not how Fiverr works.

It is up to a buyer as to whether they want to leave a review or not.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

Make sure to read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page where the rules are explained in great detail.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

oh, sorry if it sounded wrong, I meant that I am ready to get any feedback in exchange for my work, but I also do not force or encourage you to comment on it in principle, for me it would be great and just a little practice with how orders work if you can say so

sorry again, and if it violates any rules or something like that I will delete this post

Hi @weijek

I took a look at your GIG and images are great but the description is lacking, especially the way you put in bold “I can’t draw” It gives the wrong idea.
Your profile description and tagline also needs proofreading and some modifications.

If you can share more about your self, your skills and qualifications, and what you want to offer on Fiverr maybe we can offer some improvement to the text and description.

You could also offer your drawing in vector for even better quality in Premium packages or as extra.

2 Likes

thank you very much!
I will definitely try to fix the errors that you pointed out, thank you again.the problem is that I have never used such platforms before, so if you can really help me with something-that would be great! (but, in any case, I will try to improve, and for me it is really very important that you made me a “remark”, thank you )

If you have any questions regarding the platform or how to improve your GIG please write them down all and share them here.

I will do my best to answer them or find someone who can give answer.

It doesn’t happen often that I see artist with original work so I want to help you.

Kind regards.

3 Likes

Thank you!

in fact, it seems to me that one of the main problems for me is describing my skills in the topic “education” or “experience”

the fact is that I have not yet graduated / entered any University or something like that, so I roughly do not have an education in this field, and I can not boast of diplomas

So, if I at least approximately understand what my mistake is about other items and how to fix it, then what to do in this situation is not quite clear to me

(just in case I want to clarify that I already had experience working in the same topic of freelancing and also working for individual people, but it was much less official than now, so I have a lot of difficulties)

2 Likes

Yout art is beautiful!

3 Likes

thank you very much! your words mean a lot to me! :point_right: :point_left:

My daughter is artist (I used her artwork to demonstrate my vectorization skills, with permission of course :blush:) and she is young also.

And I am trying to get her to come here so I understand what you mean what to put on description when you still do not have anything “official” to back you up.

You can say you are inspired artist and free spirit ready to start journey of creating amazing art for people. You can say that you have been drawing since x time and you want to enjoy freedom of freelancing.

In description state that you will offer custom drawings as per clients needs. Ask them to contact you before ordering. Explain what will they get (PNG, PDF, vector or bitmap, what size).
Explore little other creators description and let them inspire you to create your own unique description.

I will admit something. I was intrigued.

I vectorized your first drawing on your GIG and it looks amazing in one color. I want to share it with you. You should also consider that, vectorization.

3 Likes

the thing is I haven’t worked with vectors before and it’s quite difficult for me to understand if I’m being honest

at the moment I may not have the most serious art so I wasn’t particularly interested in branches other than the usual illustrations let’s say

Just this Sunday I had a request from a artist who wanted to learn how to vectorize his art and I explained to him in two hours what he needs to do and yesterday he report me back that his work printed out perfectly and he is so happy he could get his art to print in HD quality.

I see no reason why it would take more to teach you how to vectorize your art and also vectorisation will help you in sales.

Now I can do all of that here. I can guide you and tell you the process or we can do that in Inbox if that is against forum rules, but I can not see the reason why it would be.

@wp_kid Please confirm can I show her here how to perform vectorization of her art to include that in her offer since that qualifies as education and sharing knowledge in my book.

Here @weijek This is just a fragment of what you would be able to do in the vector.

I will avoid advising on any MFG posts :wink: It’s an advertisement, probably OP is not looking for advice, they just promoting their Gigs here.

@ weijek So beautiful artwork :paintbrush: , Goodluck with sells

2 Likes

@wp_kid I am sorry, maybe I was not clear. I am not offering to do this for compensation.

I am a teacher, it is my duty and obligation to share knowledge, for free.

If she contacted me as a buyer, that would be different. But she asked for help, and I am calibrated to help.
Everyone, at any time. It is my right. It is what I do. For free.

For past 14 years since I become a lead instructor and mentor at university.

1 Like

you can promote online market place strong text

Not nice! You should read the ToS in order to avoid getting warned by the administrators.

2 Likes

yes, I know, and I’m sorry! I already edited the post, as I thought

3 Likes

I know what you mean.
but, at the moment, this is not exactly my field of activity, and rather extends to the printing of merch, printing and individual areas, which, at the moment, I’m not going to get into

1 Like