Fiverr Community Forum

Hey! So excited to be part of the fiverr editors!

Hey everyone!

My name is Janis and i’m a photographer and editor from Latvia. As we all got into Covid-19 situation i started to wonder if there’s any platform where i could be creative and earn with it. Found out about Fiverr few days ago and created my first gig 2 days ago. I have started to see how big is competition in this market, but as i see everyone is friendly and supportive. I haven’t received any orders yet but i wanted to know how you guys got your first order. How were you feeling about it and how it ended up? And i’m up for any tips!

Best regards
Janis

4 Likes

Hi Janis. Welcome to Fiverr and the Fiverr forum. I’ve been on Fiverr since late January and I’ve seen a single order so far. Don’t let that discourage you. It hasn’t discouraged me, and you may have a very different experience. I wish you well and recommend that you spend time here on the forum reading about how other sellers have both succeeded and struggled with their sales. Perhaps you hav already discovered how much helpful information you can find here. It really is a good resource as you are working towards your first sales. Good luck to you. I hope your sales come soon and often. Cheers!

1 Like