Hey some other help

discordfk

Guest offlinehelpers

video animation selling it and not requesting it just like other buyers do

i got the idea from another Fiverr seller that said you need to this in order to get your first sale

No - that’s why you can’t submit a request.

Buyers’ requests is just that - where buyers go to look for services, not for sellers to advertise their services.

Please don’t try advertising there, you could end up being suspended etc.

You can respond to buyers’ requests as a seller.

Hi. there my name is narendra singh I am a creative and professional video and animation editing I have been a video and animation editing designer for more then 4 years, I am here not just to earn money but to express my skills and make my customers happy.I hope I will work with you so soo , Thank you
this is a quote from a guy that appears at my buyer request and he is selling his service as you can see

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi. there my name is narendra singh I am a creative and professional video and animation editing I have been a video and animation editing designer for more then 4 years, I am here not just to earn money but to express my skills and make my customers happy.I hope I will work with you so soo , Thank you

this is a quote from a guy that appears at my buyer request and he is selling his service as you can see

And he’s wrong as well - please don’t copy him!

BUYERS DON’T SEE BUYER REQUESTS!
DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR SERVICES AS A SELLER ON BUYER REQUESTS! There’s no point and it’s really, really annoying.

See the forum for heaven’s sake; it’s full of sellers complaining about other sellers advertising on buyer requests. Jeez!

video animation selling it and not requesting it just like other buyers do

i got the idea from another Fiverr seller that said you need to this in order to get your first sale

Probably he asked you to apply on job post.

Buyer Request section is for Buyer. They will post their requirement in job post and available seller will respond their request. If any of job post matches your skill you can apply them.

I have seen a lot of mourn post on social media that their id got suspended because they advertise them in Buyer Request.

The market is competitive.

To get your First Order you can See This Forum Discussion.

O God man he is doing wrong thing why are copying him 😐 I just cannot understand why people don’t trust on their skills.

Archived