Hey there everyone! I'm a fresh new seller! <3

Hi, I hope your day is going great! I’m an artist that specializes in cartoon illustrations. I really like it here so far, the community is so kind and accepting. Anyway, wish me luck for my new business! :yum:

Welcome!
How do you draw your illustrations? In vector format?

PS: You should probably create a few more gigs and expand your portfolio.
Also, try out packages. Profile, half body, full body with background etc.

Hello pastelalien,

Welcome to the forum. I’m glad that you’ve had a great time so far!

Good luck with your business! Congrats on your first 5-star review and I hope you get more orders soon.

BT-Dubz I really like your user name :smiley:

My illustrations are hand drawn, and thank you so much for critiquing my gig! I really appreciate the advice.

Thank you so much! :smile:

Hi @pastelalien Welcome :slight_smile:

I hope you enjoy your time here on fiverr :smiley:

Dave

I like your style and if you continue to work on your gigs then it’s just a matter of time before someone hires you for book/comics illustration or even for a website design.

Figure out who’s your target audience and keep creating gigs with custom portfolio for your primary audience.
Fiverr gives you a ranking boost at the beginning so take the most of it.

Good luck!

Welcome to the Forum. It is a great place to learn tips for succeeding on Fiverr! You already have received good advice from my friend @uxreview. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey @pastelalien I can say I’m “still new” myself as well, since I’m here since few months. Community is wonderful, it’s a very nice place to stay and showcase talents and creativity. I wish anyone an impressive September! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Welcome to Fiverr and Good luck :tada:

Welcome to forum…
Keep working hard

Hi, welcome to fiverr :smiley::+1:

The community is kind and accepting, but the market is not.So turn yourself into a hyper marketer, if you want to become an important figure on the market

Welcome to this fiverr forum. Best of luck for your future.