Hey there Fiverr community :)

Hey guys,

My name is Patrick, I am a native German speaker and professional Translator (Eng-Ger and vice versa )based in Belgrade, Serbia.

I work on Fiverr since late 2017 and have just recently found the forums to be a very interesting place for me. I love trying to assist other sellers, especially the new ones in getting around the platform! 🙂

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about me or my work, I am always up for a quick chat! 🙂

Warm regards,

Patrick C

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. 😉

Here are some tips I recommend:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Hey guys,

My name is Patrick, I am a native German speaker and professional Translator (Eng-Ger and vice versa )based in Belgrade, Serbia.

I work on Fiverr since late 2017 and have just recently found the forums to be a very interesting place for me. I love trying to assist other sellers, especially the new ones in getting around the platform! 🙂

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about me or my work, I am always up for a quick chat! 🙂

Warm regards,

Patrick C

based in Belgrade, Serbia.

Zdravo! Kako si?

Drago mi je!

(Hello! How are you? Pleased to meet you!)

My ex girlfriend was from Belgrade. I spent a lot of time there. Really cool city. 🙂

It’s nice to meet you. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for your posts and your Gigs.

Srećno! (Good luck!)

based in Belgrade, Serbia.

Zdravo! Kako si?

Drago mi je!

(Hello! How are you? Pleased to meet you!)

My ex girlfriend was from Belgrade. I spent a lot of time there. Really cool city. 🙂

It’s nice to meet you. I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for your posts and your Gigs.

Srećno! (Good luck!)

;))) It sure is a great place to be and live in (if you do not depend on the Serbian marketplace and economy), and yeah, my wife is the reason I do not live in Germany, so i feel you 😃

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. 😉

Here are some tips I recommend:

There are lots of posts about people wanting to improve their gigs, requesting reviews, tips etc to get them more orders. I want to help out my fellow freelancers - hence this post. I believe I am currently the most successful PRO seller in the articles and blog posts category on Fiverr (between 30 and 40 orders a month, and around $5,000 in revenue), and have spent considerable time and effort optimizing my gigs for sales. I believe these optimization efforts apply to any type of gig, not jus…
I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Thanks! Are you actually copy / paste-ing this in to every post of a new community member? 😃

;))) It sure is a great place to be and live in (if you do not depend on the Serbian marketplace and economy), and yeah, my wife is the reason I do not live in Germany, so i feel you 😃

It sure is a great place to be and live in (if you do not depend on the Serbian marketplace and economy), and yeah, my wife is the reason I do not live in Germany, so i feel you

True. Quite a few young Serbs are now getting into freelancing and ecommerce, and who can blame them? The young lady I was talking about above recently quit her job to become a freelance web developer.

Do you and your wife get out and about in the city much? Have you ever been to a kafeterije called Coffee Dream? One of my favourite coffee spots in the city. They do a lovely cinnamon latte there. Treat the wife to one some day! 😉

It sure is a great place to be and live in (if you do not depend on the Serbian marketplace and economy), and yeah, my wife is the reason I do not live in Germany, so i feel you

True. Quite a few young Serbs are now getting into freelancing and ecommerce, and who can blame them? The young lady I was talking about above recently quit her job to become a freelance web developer.

Do you and your wife get out and about in the city much? Have you ever been to a kafeterije called Coffee Dream? One of my favourite coffee spots in the city. They do a lovely cinnamon latte there. Treat the wife to one some day! 😉 But the real beauty is in the country side, it is a awesome country which is being systematically destroyed…

Quite a few young Serbs are now getting into freelancing and ecommerce, and who can blame them?

Exactly, that is actually great, at least they get some money in, the alternative is them leaving for EU countreies or somewhere else… Well Fiver and co are definitely changing that 🙂

Oh those are the tourist places, there are plenty hidden gems here! I was actually born in Germany but grew up in Serbia untill I was 18, then I went to germany, Military service, school etc, then fell in love and went back to Belgrade 🙂 But the real beauty is in the country side, it is a awesome country which is being systematically destroyed…

Quite a few young Serbs are now getting into freelancing and ecommerce, and who can blame them?

Exactly, that is actually great, at least they get some money in, the alternative is them leaving for EU countreies or somewhere else… Well Fiver and co are definitely changing that 🙂

Oh those are the tourist places

Well, yeah, guilty! I suppose I was just a tourist. 😃

I’ve gotten into trouble recently for taking threads too far off of their original topic. I’d better not do the same in this one!

Lots of fun chatting to you about this, though. Any time you make a post that involves Belgrade, you’d better believe I’ll be over here reading it. 🙂

Again, really nice meeting you.

Oh those are the tourist places

Well, yeah, guilty! I suppose I was just a tourist. 😃

I’ve gotten into trouble recently for taking threads too far off of their original topic. I’d better not do the same in this one!

Lots of fun chatting to you about this, though. Any time you make a post that involves Belgrade, you’d better believe I’ll be over here reading it. 🙂

Again, really nice meeting you.

Well introducing is the point here, and that is what we are doing, absolute pleasure to meet you :))

• wp_kid locked this topic

Archived