Fiverr Community Forum

Hey there, I'm Elizabeth!

Hello Fiverr, nice to meet you! :grinning: I’m Elizabeth, a creative writer and fiction critiquer from the United States. I completed my very first gig last night and am hyped for what comes next!

19 Likes

That is really a great start! Wish you good luck for the future :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! :blush:

Hi Elizabeth … Welcome to the Forum

3 Likes

Hi Elijah! Thank you, it’s great to be here! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@eochsner what are your services…?

1 Like

That’s great! I wish you luck

1 Like

You are welcome to fiverr forum
:handshake:

3 Likes

@mucheruelijah I do fiction critiquing! Basically, if someone writes a story and needs a second pair of eyes on it, I can critique it and let them know what’s missing, how they can improve, things like that. It’s basically all I did in my Creative Writing classes, so it’s cool to get paid for it, haha.

1 Like

@writer_lovelady Hi, thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Fiverr community. I am also a relatively new seller and still struggling to find buyers. Things are not so easy around here. Wish you good luck :blush:

3 Likes

Nice to meet you, Elizabeth. I have a lot on my mind, so I can’t sleep. May as well do something useful with my time and give you a really warm welcome!!

Edit: I see you made your first sale recently. Congrats!

:smiley:

2 Likes

@mahmoodsadiq79 Thank you for the good wishes! I’m sure you’ll get someone eventually. I haven’t done any marketing yet and still managed to find a buyer, although I definitely want to ramp up my marketing now. :slight_smile: Good luck with you, as well!

1 Like

@ahmwritingco Hi there, thank you so much! I know the feeling, haha. Hope you’re able to get to sleep soon!

2 Likes

Hi Elizabeth! Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome here. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@limetones Thank you!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jemesmondol Thank you for the welcome! It’s great to be here! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

I hope you get the success you are looking for.

2 Likes

@ammar90it Thank you so much… wishing the same for you! I see that you offer an astrological reading service… really cool stuff. :slight_smile:

1 Like