Hey there, I'm Elizabeth!

eochsner

Hello Fiverr, nice to meet you! 😀 I’m Elizabeth, a creative writer and fiction critiquer from the United States. I completed my very first gig last night and am hyped for what comes next!

I completed my very first gig last night and am hyped for what comes next!

That is really a great start! Wish you good luck for the future 🙂

Hello Fiverr, nice to meet you! 😀 I’m Elizabeth, a creative writer and fiction critiquer from the United States. I completed my very first gig last night and am hyped for what comes next!

writer and fiction critiquer from the United States. I completed my very first gig

You are welcome to fiverr forum

🤝

@eochsner what are your services…?

@mucheruelijah I do fiction critiquing! Basically, if someone writes a story and needs a second pair of eyes on it, I can critique it and let them know what’s missing, how they can improve, things like that. It’s basically all I did in my Creative Writing classes, so it’s cool to get paid for it, haha.

Welcome to the Fiverr community. I am also a relatively new seller and still struggling to find buyers. Things are not so easy around here. Wish you good luck 😊

@mahmoodsadiq79 Thank you for the good wishes! I’m sure you’ll get someone eventually. I haven’t done any marketing yet and still managed to find a buyer, although I definitely want to ramp up my marketing now. 🙂 Good luck with you, as well!

Nice to meet you, Elizabeth. I have a lot on my mind, so I can’t sleep. May as well do something useful with my time and give you a really warm welcome!!

Edit: I see you made your first sale recently. Congrats!

😃

@ahmwritingco Hi there, thank you so much! I know the feeling, haha. Hope you’re able to get to sleep soon!

Archived