Hey there! I'm New on Gigs creation

gofixit

I’ve been on Fiverr since 2016 but never seen any reason to sell on this platform. Just Yesterday I created my second Gig. Now I’m a New Seller. I’m ready to learn and grow. I’m looking forward to make my first sale. Although can’t even find my gig on the first page when I search tag terms but I’m hopeful to make a sale soon!

• 3 months later...

Please can I create similar gig in my account? The reason I asked this is because I did not pick the right category at the time of creating the gig and I’ve seen only a few sales. So I want to create a similar gig now and place it in the right category. Will this action of mine affect my gig showing up in fiverr search, have I violated any fiverr rule and will it negatively affect sales?

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I became very active with my gig about 4 months ago. So far, it has been a steady though slow growth process. I have some questions to ask other freelancers like you.

Is it possible to set a goal and meet it on Fiverr? I told myself that I will have at least 100 buyers to my gig every month. How I can achieve this to always offer quality products to my buyers at all times. Do I have control over when I get a buyer? Is it possible? and how?

I would welcome any suggestion on how to improve my sales. I missed a buyer who wanted me to do a job but sent me a message while at 3 am my time. This buyer went on to get another available seller. Now I noticed that even though it was nighttime and I was fast asleep, the Fiverr app on my phone still looked like I’m online. So it is possible the buyer thought I had my hands full that was why I did not respond.

The purpose of my long comment is to find ways I can meet my goal. I really will appreciate your sincere opinion. Maybe your story will help me grow on Fiverr.

favicon-32x32.png.395f9194c605f17c32e74b3b3d4ffdd5.png Fiverr.com
add-hyperlinks-to-pdf-rotate-compress-split-your-pdfs.jpg.697f1854d1526a26f2af49252712fa33.jpg

gofixit : I will add hyperlinks to PDF, rotate, compress, split your pdfs for...

For only $5, gofixit will add hyperlinks to PDF, rotate, compress, split your pdfs. | Hi,Do you want hyperlinks i.e. clickable text to a website or to another document or even to a page on same document? You are in | On Fiverr

Thank you, team.

Hello,

I became very active with my gig about 4 months ago. So far, it has been a steady though slow growth process. I have some questions to ask other freelancers like you.

Is it possible to set a goal and meet it on Fiverr? I told myself that I will have at least 100 buyers to my gig every month. How I can achieve this to always offer quality products to my buyers at all times. Do I have control over when I get a buyer? Is it possible? and how?

I would welcome any suggestion on how to improve my sales. I missed a buyer who wanted me to do a job but sent me a message while at 3 am my time. This buyer went on to get another available seller. Now I noticed that even though it was nighttime and I was fast asleep, the Fiverr app on my phone still looked like I’m online. So it is possible the buyer thought I had my hands full that was why I did not respond.

The purpose of my long comment is to find ways I can meet my goal. I really will appreciate your sincere opinion. Maybe your story will help me grow on Fiverr.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
35405586ce53438161b2852f530dc1e936b2e95f.jpeg

gofixit : I will add hyperlinks to PDF, rotate, compress, split your pdfs for...

For only $5, gofixit will add hyperlinks to PDF, rotate, compress, split your pdfs. | Hi,Do you want hyperlinks i.e. clickable text to a website or to another document or even to a page on same document? You are in | On Fiverr

Thank you, team.

Is it possible to set a goal and meet it on Fiverr?

In general, intrinsic goals tend to have better results.

I told myself that I will have at least 100 buyers to my gig every month. How I can achieve this to always offer quality products to my buyers at all times.

If you want buyers, you might have to bring them in yourself. Consistent quality? Set boundaries, know your limits, don’t promise more than you can deliver.

Do I have control over when I get a buyer? Is it possible? and how?

Any buyer on Fiverr can order any time they want. That’s part of the platform’s core strategies. So, unless you pause your gigs to prevent orders from being placed, no, you have no control from the Fiverr side. If you bring in clients from outside Fiverr, you do have a tiny, tiny bit of control of when, where, how, who, but otherwise, no.

Is it possible? and how?

That’s part of being a freelancer on a globally online platform. Physical stores lock doors and turn off lights. Private pages and stores can list work hours. On Fiverr, the only control you have is, as mentioned, pausing your gigs.

I would welcome any suggestion on how to improve my sales.

Sure. Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum

And NEVER offer Unlimited Revisions.

So it is possible the buyer thought I had my hands full that was why I did not respond.

Maybe, but this is also one reason why the “online 24/7” fake tip is bad, and can actually hurt profiles.

The purpose of my long comment is to find ways I can meet my goal. I really will appreciate your sincere opinion.

Have you heard of S.M.A.R.T. goals before?

en.wikipedia.org

SMART criteria | History

The November 1981 issue of Management Review contained a paper by George T. Doran called There's a S.M.A.R.T. way to write management's goals and objectives. It discussed the importance of objectives and the difficulty of setting them.

Archived