Fiverr Forum

Hey there new seller!

Hey there so excited to be here! I hope i figure out how this works soon :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey Schriss,

Welcome to Fiverr. :slight_smile:

I’m sure you’ll figure the site out pretty soon. Even my friend @hum_on_the_go can use it, and the only other thing he knows how to do is eat popcorn. :wink:

3 Likes

DANG RIGHT I DO @ahmwritingco …where is my popcorn!! :rofl: Welcome @schriss to the Fiverr family, I wish you all the best. Warmly, Humberto

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

2 Likes

Hello all. I am a new seller. I am excited and happy to see this much freelancers working here. Hopefully looking for my first sales on Fiverr.

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr don’t get to excited in been a freelancer, rather you should work towards getting customers for your gig

2 Likes

@schriss
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @schriss. welcome to the top rated professional community.

1 Like

welcome to the fiver community wish you good luck and have a great day… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am also new here in fourm and hops I get something good news about projects from fiverr

1 Like

welcome, I hope you enjoy this platform

1 Like

Welcome to the fiverr world…Keep going…

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.