Fiverr Community Forum

Hi, a newbie is here!

Hi! My name is Brook. I’m going to start my own business, but I don’t have much experience. So, I hope for a good piece of advice and for a nice conversation. And I’m glad to be a part of this community!

3 Likes

hi there.
welcome to fiverr

1 Like

Thanks for the warm greetingt!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi. I need little help. I made my first gig and saved it but im not sure is it active. It only writes draft. What should i do? I would appreciate every advice

1 Like

If you want help you need to make your own post under your own heading. Meanwhile if you type “gig in draft” in the search bar above there are posts on the subject.

2 Likes

@sinisastalker when your gigs remain in drafts and not active,it means you haven’t completed the gigs, make sure you go back and complete the information about your gig, evaluate you gig

2 Likes

complete your all fields of your gig. and publish. it will be shown in active gigs. if its showing in drafts. it means info are incomplete or you have not publish it.

2 Likes

1 Like

Hi everyone.

I am Reja. I just signed in few hours ago. I’m a freelancer illustrator. Hope i can get a great oppoturnity here. Glad to be part of Fiverr community.

:blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!!! Good Luck…

1 Like

Welcome fiverr , best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr have greattime

1 Like