Hi All. I am a Fresher to the Forum and need a Mentor

trimcom

Hi. I take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Deepak from India, a very new member to Fiverr but have experience in my field and I am confident that with the help and guidance from the forum members I will be able to earn with Fiverr. I have joined Fiverr 15 days back but have not got any order to start with. Can you please help me out to find the buyers who can hire my services. Also, would like to know if there is any problem with my Gig due to which buyers are not interested. Looking forward for your advise.

Thanks and Regards.

Hi. I take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Deepak from India, a very new member to Fiverr but have experience in my field and I am confident that with the help and guidance from the forum members I will be able to earn with Fiverr. I have joined Fiverr 15 days back but have not got any order to start with. Can you please help me out to find the buyers who can hire my services. Also, would like to know if there is any problem with my Gig due to which buyers are not interested. Looking forward for your advise.

Thanks and Regards.

I have joined Fiverr 15 days back but have not got any order to start with.

You’re operating in one of the most ultra-competitive, and oversaturated niches in Fiverr. Out of interest, have you gone to Fiverr and searched for your main keywords, to see how much competition you’re up against?

Data Entry - 28,475 gigs

Copy Paste - 4,387 gigs

Virtual Assistant - 9,268 gigs

Typing - 4,768 gigs

In other words, if I were a buyer looking for someone to do some data entry for me, I have 28,474 other options besides yourself to choose from.

This is why you’re struggling to get sales. Buyers are not just spoilt for choice, they’re overwhelmed with choice. You either need to do something to make your gigs stand out from the others (and I can’t advise you what this is, you need to think outside the box here) or you need to find some niches on Fiverr where you are still skilled, but have less competition to work against.

Good luck.

I have joined Fiverr 15 days back but have not got any order to start with.

You’re operating in one of the most ultra-competitive, and oversaturated niches in Fiverr. Out of interest, have you gone to Fiverr and searched for your main keywords, to see how much competition you’re up against?

Data Entry - 28,475 gigs

Copy Paste - 4,387 gigs

Virtual Assistant - 9,268 gigs

Typing - 4,768 gigs

In other words, if I were a buyer looking for someone to do some data entry for me, I have 28,474 other options besides yourself to choose from.

This is why you’re struggling to get sales. Buyers are not just spoilt for choice, they’re overwhelmed with choice. You either need to do something to make your gigs stand out from the others (and I can’t advise you what this is, you need to think outside the box here) or you need to find some niches on Fiverr where you are still skilled, but have less competition to work against.

Good luck.

Thanks for your reply and I totally agree with your views and understand the competition. Anyway thank you again for your kind wishes.

Regards,

Archived