Hi all, I am new here

thevedas26

I have made my first gig about 3 months ago. But this is my first writing here. I have understood that getting in touch with forum is a good idea. I’ve got 3 orders and also got 3 nice feedback. What should I say-- Only 3 orders in 3 months OR feeling good that in 3 months my order list is not empty.

I trying to build my career here in fiverr. I am very good at my work. I wish I must get success as I’m hardworker and enthusiastic as well as dedicated to my work. In the local market I’ve satisfied a lot of my customers. So why not here in fiverr?

Thanks for reading 🙂

Welcome here. I am working on fiverr since 2011. It takes time to build a credible profile on any new platform. It’s not about the time it takes it is about how much it pays off later.

Take time to respond to as many buyer request as you can with personalized detailed message, provide consultation or guidance to help your client make better decision. Once you build trust with those first time buyers they will return on monthly basis, if they don’t you can just follow up with them on monthly basis in case they or anyone they know need your services.

Build relationships.

Archived