Hi all, I'm new, with an old account

farrukhw

Hi All,
I’m working in Configuration Management/DevOps field. Actually, I created an account on fiverr in Aug 2016, but due to my job requirements, I was never able to do any freelancing. Now created my first GIG.
I am starting by offering my services with Installer Package creation for Windows. Here is the link to my only (at this time) GIG: https://www.fiverr.com/share/rxmqRD.

I’m hoping to get support and help from community members as I’m entering the Freelance world for the first time practically. I’m also open to help others wherever I can, so anyone is more than welcome.
Any suggestions/critics would be really appreciated.

Farrukh

That’s a very nice looking Gig you have there!

The only thing I would point out is that I think NINE revisions on each package is a bit much.

I would reduce it somewhat to something like 3, 5 and 7 from the smallest package to your largest, if that makes sense.

Otherwise, you did a great job with the Gig description.

That’s a very nice looking Gig you have there!

The only thing I would point out is that I think NINE revisions on each package is a bit much.

I would reduce it somewhat to something like 3, 5 and 7 from the smallest package to your largest, if that makes sense.

Otherwise, you did a great job with the Gig description.

Thank you @looseink . Your feedback is definitely a good guide for me.

I will update the revisions to 5 …

Really appreciating 🙂

Best regards

Archived