Hi, am new here

proffytee2210

I’d do a thorough check for any spelling/grammar errors in the gig description (the data typing gig), as if there were any if would make getting an order more difficult.

Also, it’s a bit confusing whether you are working as an individual or a team (eg. the profile mentions a team and “we will work…” but the gig says “I am an individual”).

But as well as making any updates to the gig/gig description, you could also post offers to the buyer request section, as well as make more gigs when ready, to increase the chance of getting orders or to increase the number of orders.

I’d do a thorough check for any spelling/grammar errors in the gig description (the data typing gig), as if there were any if would make getting an order more difficult.

Also, it’s a bit confusing whether you are working as an individual or a team (eg. the profile mentions a team and “we will work…” but the gig says “I am an individual”).

But as well as making any updates to the gig/gig description, you could also post offers to the buyer request section, as well as make more gigs when ready, to increase the chance of getting orders or to increase the number of orders.

Thanks for the information

Archived