Hi, am new in fiverr how do i make my first sale?

judeeboh

1. use social media for gig advertising
  2. build a Portfolio
  3. Submit offer to buyer requests
  4. try to make repeat buyers
  5. make your own unique working style

… i am trying too.

Thanks a lot…

My Facebook is filled with friends who might not need my services,

that is why i am worried

I am new too and got my first sale, read this link to know how i got it.

Hello i am new i created my gig 4 days ago and i got my first sale through buyer request. I am not advising any body how to get buyer request as it was my 6th buyer request and after that i send 13 more with no luck. So altogether i send 19 request and got one sale. Just want to make sure i am not advising I am describing the process how i got that one. First thing i kept in mind that when some body post buyer request they already done their research. They are not sure which one to buy. So i a…

I only describe the process so it may help

I am new too and got my first sale, read this link to know how i got it.

Hello i am new i created my gig 4 days ago and i got my first sale through buyer request. I am not advising any body how to get buyer request as it was my 6th buyer request and after that i send 13 more with no luck. So altogether i send 19 request and got one sale. Just want to make sure i am not advising I am describing the process how i got that one. First thing i kept in mind that when some body post buyer request they already done their research. They are not sure which one to buy. So i a…

I only describe the process so it may help

Wow Congratulations on your first sales,You said it right

Hi, i am new in fiverr, i becom member at fiverr since Dec 17, but not yet got any sale can any body help me.

You probably promoting a similar or same gig that other sellers have been promoted before you. They have tons of positive feedback so who searches for gigs like yours will prefer going to them instead of going to you.

Same when you have to choose a restaurant and you see one with all good star ratings while another one doesn’t have ratings, so you want to go for sure to get the best.

What to do?

I am trying to sell myself but so far no luck, although I am working full time so this is not my surviving platform. Try to add something extra that other seller don’t do.

Cheers!

You probably promoting a similar or same gig that other sellers have been promoted before you. They have tons of positive feedback so who searches for gigs like yours will prefer going to them instead of going to you.

Same when you have to choose a restaurant and you see one with all good star ratings while another one doesn’t have ratings, so you want to go for sure to get the best.

What to do?

I am trying to sell myself but so far no luck, although I am working full time so this is not my surviving platform. Try to add something extra that other seller don’t do.

Cheers!

Wow …one of the best reply so far…Thanks

Archived