Fiverr Community Forum

Hi, Can you give me tips

Hello, There. I am really excited to work with Fiverr. I will try my best to provide the best service possible. Hope you can help me during the journey. So, visit My Fiverr profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/momena22?up_rollout=true

20 Likes

Overall, your profile is pretty good! You seem certified for the position and have a professional tone. In addition, you use SEO well.
One thing that I noticed is that you use a lot of lists. Although they can be helpful, I found that I had a hard time focusing on the service you offer. It might be personal taste, but I would recommend changing a few of the bulletpoints into complete sentences.
When you are strongly certified in an area, especially when it is technical, it can be challenging to avoid simply listing all of your abilities. However, using sentences and incorporating some creativity will help catch the attention of your buyers.
Also, if you are not doing so already, respond to buyer requests. They can help you get your foot in the door and establish yourself.

4 Likes

Hey, Keep looking for the buyer requests, respond to them. You will eventually get your first order. You have listed a lot of things on your gig pictures, try to be precise with the services you offer on a single gig.

2 Likes

Follow the link:

3 Likes

You’r advice really helpful
thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much for your advice

2 Likes

Thank you, everyone. reply your answer

1 Like

Welcome to fiver. Hope you will get success very soon. Be patience.
Try to send buyer request every day. And this is nice to see you in fiver forum. Stay touch with fiver community.

Welcome to fiverr . Keep doing professional works and keep growing in this no 1 freelancing platform.

Welcome to fiverr. You can read this article

Welcome to fiverr. Wishing your success