Fiverr Community Forum

Hi dear all senior

I’m connect with fiverr more than 20 days but I have not get any order. Can you give me suggestion how can I get more order?

1 Like

Seriously… how many times do I have to keep saying this here on the forums…

If you want more sales, you are going to have to market and promote your gigs to the target customers who need your services. Sales aren’t free. Start reaching out to your customers. They are the only people that are going to earn you steady and repeated sales.

Complaining that you don’t have sales – on a forum full of sellers – is NOT going to earn you more sales. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

You remind me of a guy I work with :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’ll take that as a compliment – assuming that guy you work with is also practical, driven, and not at all entitled in any way. :wink:

2 Likes

Indeed. He does make the workplace interesting especially when he is annoyed :joy:

2 Likes

Ah my friend you are half right. Just because I joined this month does not mean I have not been lurking around its community for awhile :wink:

1 Like

You can view the Fiverr forum without being a member. Log out and check :wink:

Very well. I am unlikely to believe this to be entirely true. But I will accept your claims.

Welcome to Fiverr then – officially, Mr. Newbie. :slight_smile:

Thank you my friend :slight_smile:

Friend? No. But you are welcome nonetheless.

This is fair enough.

Actually you remind me of someone from my work too; ME!! :smiley:

Jokes aside, I believe people who give out straightforward and honest opinions at the forum
like you are necessary. On the other hand there are plenty of people who are willing to spoon feed the information, so I think there’s enough balance.

4 Likes

I think if we can add a good bit of rum to this situation then we all will be friends :joy::joy::joy:

It’s true, actually. You don’t need a Fiverr account to see most of the forum. That’s why I’ve been advising people to be careful what they write, because literally anyone with an internet connection can read it.

Without being logged in, though, the forum looks like… Well, just imagine the muted subcategories filling your screen.

5 Likes

I was thinking the same thing.

The patience of a saint you must have. - Yoda

3 Likes

@jonbaas I found another one for you. image

3 Likes

I find this discussion so entertaining. Jonbaas has been so helpful to newbie and I am a beneficiary of his candid advise. I think newbies are always in a hurry to get result and I was like that too, but in the end, the wisdom of people like him are helpful. Thanks guys for adding some fire to this discussion.

1 Like

I suppose I do have a Force-like passion here on the forums.

Wisdom to (certain) sellers I must share.

2 Likes

I’m glad that my advice has been helpful to you. And I’ll be honest, your support makes me feel like my commentary on these forums has been worthwhile. I choose to post with straightforward honesty, and quite a few new sellers have vocally hated me for it. I’m glad my practical no-nonsense advice is working for sellers who care to listen.

Your comments were very kind, thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I sincerely believe every seller who wants to succeed needs your candid opinion on how to forge ahead on fiverr. And please don’t change, because you are helping people put food on the table when they succeed on fiverr. Thanks for being unselfish.

2 Likes