Hi every one....Any one guide me, how to get my first order

tayyab_azeemi

Hello! I’m Muhammad Tayyab Akram, a Professional Document Conversion Expert and effective problem solving abilities; I hold a MIT (Master in Information Technology) degree. I’m eager to work with you, CONTACT ME TODAY! You can count on Me for Topnotch Results Always. Feel free to message me and Get your problem handled professionally.
Check out my gigs and contact me if you have any questions.

Your question gets asked several times every day. :roll_eyes:

One option would be to use the search feature to look for the answer. 😉

But most people are not aware of it or do not want to take the time to do a search 🔍

Because of this question being asked repeatedly a mod made this post for sellers with your question. 🙂

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Your question gets asked several times every day. :roll_eyes:

One option would be to use the search feature to look for the answer. 😉

But most people are not aware of it or do not want to take the time to do a search 🔍

Because of this question being asked repeatedly a mod made this post for sellers with your question. 🙂

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Couldn’t have said it better myself

• 7 months later...

Hi There!
bro everyone has his own opinion, i want to tell how i got orders. I created the gigs and waited for a long time no order like 4 months no order. Then one day a buyer ordered for a work of 5$ and i thought i should help him, he left best reviews and after that i got many messages and many orders.
**So be patient and improve your gig. **
Good Luck.
Thank you!

Archived