Fiverr Forum

Hi every one, I am fresher on fiverr

Hi! every one… I am new on fiverr. I recently add my 4th gig but still i couldn’t get any order. One customer inbox me and satisfy with my sample what I have done for her. She told me she have more suggestions before stating the order. In that case i didn’t stat the order. But she didn’t continue the conversation after that. What can i do for that?

Can you give me some tips for getting an order which will helps me to improve my gigs?

Thank You.

hi chathuri_suga! you are welcome to the platform.

you don’t have to be bothered about buyers like this, there quite a lot of them,
but if she is online, you may try to contact her to ask if she is still interested in working with you.
just put everything in place; having your gigs set up properly, try as much as possible to make your online presence not long, participate in the forum activities, promote your gig on your social media. . .
and you can rest assured, your buyers will definitely come.

i wish you all the best.
have a good fiverr-ing :smile: time.

Thank You very much for your comments bryanjesse…!

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information to help you in the above. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

“You can contact with me any time and i’ll try to do everything to meet your requirements”.

Edit: Suggest you remove “try” from the above sentence in your profile description and say" I will do everything".

That will come across as more competent and professional.

Welcome on board,

Treat fiverr as a marathon, not a race. Show up, do what you need to do and success will be yours.

I need to mention one thing, be wary of buyers who want you to do for them work - call it samples - with the promise to give you work. Some people are here to get free stuff.

I would rather you offer a ridiculous offer for a low rate and get $5 than do it for free.

That said, spend time in the buyer request area, that’s where a big percentage of us new sellers get buyers.

cheers

Thanks a lot for your great tips and advice.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your comments joxpress…

Hi, I’m new too and I didn’t recived any order yet as well. I suggest you to keep going, and have faith, I’m sure someone will notice your gigs! I wish you the best!

I wish you too ilaria07…All the best:slightly_smiling_face: