Hi every one, I am new in Fiverr

Welcome to the fiverr forum. 😀
You can check fiverr tips category …You will get many tips there.

Here is one tips for you .

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Best Wishes For You .

Guest netartica

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Best Wishes For You .

Honestly speaking you really helped. Thanks with warm regards

Best Wishes For You .

Thank you very much for supporting me.

Welcome to fiverr @razibmk

Here some interesting topic.

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…
If you are getting no impressions thus no clicks and orders, then Update Tags. If you are getting impressions but no clicks and orders, then update Title and thumbnail. If you are getting impressions as well as clicks but no orders, then improve your description & packages. Simple No Impressions = Update Tags Yes Impressions & No Clicks = Update Title & thumbnail Yes Clicks & No Orders = Update Description & Packages. Thanks
I will consider this post as my golden tips for new sellers as most of them are struggling here on fiverr. I will try to keep it short and simple lying_face Plus, I am sharing my orders number and prices from the last week. When I started to take things seriously on fiverr, that was one year ago, I used to work 8- 12 hours for a $5 order. If we think about it financially, fiverr takes 20% and 80% for me, that is $4. Transferring these amazing $4 to my local bank then withdrawing them using l…

Archived