Hi every one . i am your new friend . can anyone guide me

umar339

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specialized question about their gigs. They just ask the exact same question over and over and they get the same answers…

If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specialized question about their gigs. They just ask the exact same question over and over and they get the same answers…

good one

so nice of you

hello friend . i am new here . welcome me please

I don’t know you, so I can’t call you a friend. But I do wish you success as a new Fiverr seller. Just keep in mind, your success will be reflective of the work that you put into your gig. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. Just being here will not guarantee you sales. You will need to market and promote your gigs, make sure that they are eye-catching, and be willing to reach out to the target customers who need your services.

Welcome to Fiverr. You have a lot of work to do. Good luck as you pull all the pieces together.

I don’t know you, so I can’t call you a friend. But I do wish you success as a new Fiverr seller. Just keep in mind, your success will be reflective of the work that you put into your gig. Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick website. Just being here will not guarantee you sales. You will need to market and promote your gigs, make sure that they are eye-catching, and be willing to reach out to the target customers who need your services.

Welcome to Fiverr. You have a lot of work to do. Good luck as you pull all the pieces together.

its very overwhelming response from you !! you are friend when you have thoughts like you

its very overwhelming response from you !! you are friend when you have thoughts like you

you are friend when you have thoughts like you

Just so you know: some people find it creepy when a random stranger calls them “friend”, and/or think that you’re trying to manipulate them into something.

you are friend when you have thoughts like you

Just so you know: some people find it creepy when a random stranger calls them “friend”, and/or think that you’re trying to manipulate them into something.

no no . i do not mean that !! but everyone is not doing that ! the world if full of good people . if you not find one be one

no no . i do not mean that !! but everyone is not doing that ! the world if full of good people . if you not find one be one

the world if full of good people .

Yes, it is, and many of those good people don’t like it when a random stranger calls them “friend”. Especially if the said random stranger is asking for favors (guidance, in this case), or trying to sell them something.

Also, many good people don’t like it when someone demands to be welcomed.

Archived