Hi Everyone, Can I join you all on this journey?

markhamil

Can I join you all on this journey?

Yes? What does this even mean? This isn’t a gated club that warrants permission from members and we don’t work together. We are all solo.

This isn’t a gated club

But…but…I thought once we go through the infamously strict selection process, the limited chosen members can all hang out at the exclusive Fiverr country club mansion…!!

Jokes aside, I wonder how many of the members actually work together :thinking:

This isn’t a gated club

But…but…I thought once we go through the infamously strict selection process, the limited chosen members can all hang out at the exclusive Fiverr country club mansion…!!

😂 What should our clubhouse password be?

I don’t know but I think a lot of people come to the forum thinking we’re here in the forum to bring business to other sellers.

I don’t know but I think a lot of people come to the forum thinking we’re here in the forum to bring business to other sellers.

Wait, so we forum members are NOT assigned sagely wellsprings of Fiverr knowledge who exhaust ourselves guiding newbies step by excruciating step to the heights of success for no personal benefit???

Well, darn.

Can I join you all on this journey?

Yes? What does this even mean? This isn’t a gated club that warrants permission from members and we don’t work together. We are all solo.

Precisely. No teams here.

You can pick our brains, but use that knowledge to build your own client base.

What should our clubhouse password be?

READTHETOS.

That’s the only one I can come up with.

To the OP, sorry if it looks like I’m highjacking your post, I know I’m getting off track here and that isn’t the intention! 😅

Archived