Hi everyone give me some advice

sazidurrizvi

Firstly, you can’t get orders regularly. When you will get a good rank then it could be possible to get orders daily. Try to send effective buyer requests and improve your gigs.

Hi Guys, Hope you’re doing great. Thanks for your appreciation in my recent article. Today i 'll give you some Tips How to write Winning Buyer Request. How to write an Offer-Template / Proposal Template? Introduce yourself Passionately & Professionally Don’t be so Serious, Try to make it Friendly Be Yourself (No Fake Portfolio) Read the Offer carefully & make a little Research Tips to Communicate Effectively Final Words Don’t use the same template with every Proposal because …
well if you are new seller. its hard to get direct order for first few days, buyer request option can be a great source for you to get some orders ! but as you can see maybe in a single buyer request there are 40/50 people applied before. how can you make your request special to get attention of the buyer, and how can you get 3 to 4 orders minimum from buyer request thats the question well i would suggest you some tips to apply, as i was doing this for long time (i dont send buyer request anymo…

Firstly, you can’t get orders regularly. When you will get a good rank then it could be possible to get orders daily. Try to send effective buyer requests and improve your gigs.

Hi Guys, Hope you’re doing great. Thanks for your appreciation in my recent article. Today i 'll give you some Tips How to write Winning Buyer Request. How to write an Offer-Template / Proposal Template? Introduce yourself Passionately & Professionally Don’t be so Serious, Try to make it Friendly Be Yourself (No Fake Portfolio) Read the Offer carefully & make a little Research Tips to Communicate Effectively Final Words Don’t use the same template with every Proposal because …
well if you are new seller. its hard to get direct order for first few days, buyer request option can be a great source for you to get some orders ! but as you can see maybe in a single buyer request there are 40/50 people applied before. how can you make your request special to get attention of the buyer, and how can you get 3 to 4 orders minimum from buyer request thats the question well i would suggest you some tips to apply, as i was doing this for long time (i dont send buyer request anymo…

thank you, this is very helpful tips

Firstly, if you are new here, welcome to Fiverr Forum! Here are 3 useful Tips for how to respond to a Buyer’s Request that you might not have thought about. These Tips are mainly meant for New Sellers who need to make that first sale! TIP #1: Offer to deliver earlier than when they ask. E.g. if they want it in 2 days and you are able to deliver quality in 24 hours, that would be great. They will be pleasantly surprised. If they ask for a 24h delivery and you can deliver in 12 hours, let them…

thank you

I’m also a new seller. So, I’ll mention few things that worked out for me.

First of all the most beneficial thing is to stay online at least 12-20 hours. You can use the mobile app for it. The more visible you are the more views your gig gets and eventually more sales.

Describe your gig fairly well, mention what makes you different and why buyer should prefer you over others.

Get some direct orders. Some initial positive reviews will definitely boost your gig.

Maintain a response time of less than 2 hours.

First of all the most beneficial thing is to stay online at least 12-20 hours. You can use the mobile app for it. The more visible you are the more views your gig gets and eventually more sales.

Describe your gig fairly well, mention what makes you different and why buyer should prefer you over others.

Get some direct orders. Some initial positive reviews will definitely boost your gig.

First of all the most beneficial thing is to stay online at least 12-20 hours.

Yes, this is the best advice you’ll get all day. Just stare at your screen for 20 hours a day hoping someone will click on your gig! It’s so brilliant, why hadn’t I thought of that before? Who needs sleep anyway?

First of all the most beneficial thing is to stay online at least 12-20 hours.

NO. Being online for the most part is not what gets one orders. Being available does not make your Gig get more views - sure, if a potential buyer has sorted the listings to only show online sellers, you may be seen more, but, unless you have an eye catching, professional looking Gig, staying in front of your PC or glued to your phone will not get you orders. Most of my orders occur when I am not here - when I am asleep, enjoying my pets, hobbies or doing whatever. There is NO reason to be chained to your computer or phone all day and night to get orders.

GG

please help me out, am new on the platform and I already created my gig. Please how can I get my gig out there and start getting orders?

Do not hijack someone else’s post.

If you want your Gig to be critiqued, create your own post under the forum category, “Improve My Gig”.

Also, it would benefit you to read more than 4 minutes of the forum and learn how to use the search function. The question you have asked has been asked literally hundreds of times this week alone and answered many more times.

GG

Archived