Hi everyone! Greetings

ilaria07

Hi everyone, I’m new on Fiverr. One of my Italian’s student suggested to me and I decided to try. I haven’t had any order yet, but I’m holding up, besides it’s only the beginning.
How are you?How is it going with your gigs? Let me know if you have some advice to share with us about how to improve our gigs/sales.
I wish you the best! Have a nice day 🙂

try to use buyer requests what type of gigs do you have on fiverr i mean what service are you offering?

I’m offering a service of writing, translation and transcribing. I’m usign the buyer requests but I have had only 2 so far and nobody answered. 😦

I’m offering a service of writing, translation and transcribing. I’m usign the buyer requests but I have had only 2 so far and nobody answered. 😦

keep using buyer request also check your gig description and make sure you are using tags dont create multiple gigs of one service your main goal for now shoul be to get to level one after achieving the level you will get more attention and your gig will rise up and sales will improve:relaxed:

Hi everyone, I’m new on Fiverr. One of my Italian’s student suggested to me and I decided to try. I haven’t had any order yet, but I’m holding up, besides it’s only the beginning.

How are you?How is it going with your gigs? Let me know if you have some advice to share with us about how to improve our gigs/sales.

I wish you the best! Have a nice day 🙂

Let me know if you have some advice to share with us about how to improve our gigs/sales.

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

Archived