Hi everyone how can receive order in fiverr i also seller in last 3 years in fiverr but i have no response please help me

The video for the gig says “Rofessional Minimal” - instead of “Professional Minimal”?. Maybe add some more gigs. Keep sending offers in the BR section - ensuring the offer is specific to what is being asked for and that stands out and is well written. Check or change any images you think it might help to change - just to see if it improves things. Check spelling/grammar in gig description/FAQ. Check prices are competitive for what is included.

The video for the gig says “Rofessional Minimal” - instead of “Professional Minimal”?. Maybe add some more gigs. Keep sending offers in the BR section - ensuring the offer is specific to what is being asked for and that stands out and is well written. Check or change any images you think it might help to change - just to see if it improves things. Check spelling/grammar in gig description/FAQ. Check prices are competitive for what is included.

thank you it’s a huge mistake thanks a lot for my help

Archived