Fiverr Community Forum

Hi everyone how can receive order in fiverr i also seller in last 3 years in fiverr but i have no response please help me

Hi everyone
how can receive order in fiverr i also seller in last 3 years in fiverr but i have no response please help me
this is my link
https://www.fiverr.com/jabbaranimater/design-awesome-creative-professional-minimal-brand-logo

send buyer request and share your gig on social media.

Your account is 3 years old then why you are not getting order!!! do you share your gig on social media websites and send buyer request every day?

yes every day every time but nothing response
i share my view gig

365 impressions, 350 clicks and 23k gig views? How is this even possible?

They increase their views to backlinks!! Which is not real…that’s why He’s not getting sales :smile:

1 Like

3years you say. then you must be doing something wrong.

The video for the gig says “Rofessional Minimal” - instead of “Professional Minimal”?. Maybe add some more gigs. Keep sending offers in the BR section - ensuring the offer is specific to what is being asked for and that stands out and is well written. Check or change any images you think it might help to change - just to see if it improves things. Check spelling/grammar in gig description/FAQ. Check prices are competitive for what is included.

thank you it’s a huge mistake thanks a lot for my help

Create a few more gigs something new that’s is not offered by a lot of people.

thanks brother for your suggestion