Hi Everyone! How to improve my Gig

printografic

I have been on Fiverr for about 4 years.

I have owned my own business for 20+ years.

I also have 40+ years of experience in Media/Marketing.

In the month I have been active on the Forum I have seen a lot of new Fiverr members asking for advice.

They usually get the same “bad” tips from other new members who must have seen something on YouTube by a so-called expert.

So…here is my list of the TOP 5 WORST PIECES OF ADVICE TO GIVE A NEW FIVERR MEMBER…

Stay online all day/all night.

This is j…

These are my suggestions/comments:

In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the packages have the number of revisions value set to “unlimited”.
It contains a few URLs that aren’t in the list of approved URLs.

In each package the “# of images” says “unlimited” despite the package description saying “50 images”. If you’re doing up to 50 that’s what the # of images should be set to.

Check this out:

One of the most common questions posted on the Fiverr Forum I’ve noticed in the past few weeks I have been active on the Forum pages is one that asks something about a drop in Gig impressions and clicks. Here is a shortlist of probable reasons for that. Hopefully, this post will clear up some of the confusion newbies are experiencing. 1 - The Increase Of New Members To Fiverr I have noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that start with the words, “I am new to Fiverr…” There is a gre…

• 2 months later...

Hello ! Share Your Gigs on Sosial Media with attractive images, anda active on Fiverr maximum times. You must being sell for Your Gigs. After that click, impression will increase and will be improve Your Gigs. Thanks

thanks for your advice. but until didn’t get any work

• 1 month later...

Dear printografic

If you are a New Seller. You should Create a New Gig. And Gig description Writing As SEO Friendly. Unique Design Gig Image Making And Keyword Include. Second Step Maximum Time Active in Fiverr Third Step Social Media Gig Share.*

*Thank You

favicon-32x32.png.e8ef4ecea6523fb4f0a98d0beef471ff.png Fiverr.com
setup-and-optimize-facebook-ads-campaign-for-marketing.jpg.e804c501ef45045bb2e6df50554d082c.jpg

Raton3767: I will setup and optimize facebook ad campaign for $5 on fiverr.com

For only $5, Raton3767 will setup and optimize facebook ad campaign. | Are you worried about the Facebook ad campaign? Looking for an Experienced advertiser? I am a professional digital marketer with experience managing Facebook Ads campaigns. |...

Archived