Hi everyone, I am a graphic designer

My name is Aleem I’m a graphic designer I’m specialized in logo and brand identity design, I’ve joined on Fiverr about 8 months ago and I always tried to stay online and I did marketing lots through the social media platform but my account still lacks orders. I just had completed about 7 or 8 orders. Now I am just thinking about this that what should I do now? Here is my profile link below you can check it, and maybe you can suggest me the solution of this.

https://www.fiverr.com/abdulalim98

Thank you

I have a couple of questions:

1. Why are you offering 2 logo designs for 10$? Those cost a couple of hundreds if not thousands.
  2. Can you tell me what you did when you say social media marketing? What exactly did you do to market your gig?

1, Answer: I have seen that a majority of people they have been taken the price to their basic package 5 50 20$, include some 2 level sellers also, Then I have though may be I should offer 2 concepts for 10$. This the only reason.

2, Answer: So many days I have shared my gigs to so many groups and people also I have shared this through message. I have tried to write about the value of logos and the category of logo then I have posted this to groups also included my Fiverr link.

Archived