Fiverr Community Forum

*Hi everyone, I am Swarna. I am a New Seller on Fiverr

Hi friends!
I am a new freelancer on Fiverr. I have joined Fiverr 2 months ago. Please give me some tips about how to improve my Gig’s impression, click, and share. I am very glad to join the Fiverr forum.

25 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr. I hope you have a good journey. You do something good from Fiverr. Good luck.

7 Likes

You can do social marketing. There are many groups in social media where you can share your gigs.

4 Likes

welcome swarna in fiverr family.

2 Likes

Thank you for your help.

Thank you so much…:black_heart:

Welcome to the Fiverr community forum.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Please pray for me. :black_heart:

3 Likes

Welcome to our Fiverr Community Forum. Best of Luck… :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

But you say you are a digital marketer. Doesn’t that mean you already know how to market yourself and get orders?

I am always amused by those who put themselves in a category they say they are expert in and then come to the forum asking for tips on how to get orders.

Tips are EVERYWHERE in the forum - this question is asked literally 100’s of times a day. There is a magnifying glass icon (SEARCH) in the upper right hand corner - and you could use that to type in any topic you want to learn about more - this question alone will bring up a lot of information and other links to tips and ideas you could use.

GG

7 Likes

All wayes active fiverr forum & gig merketing another social media

1 Like

Welcome here… I wish u get success as soon as possible

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr… Stay active on Fiverr… Create your gig by doing proper research and make attractive thumbnail for your gig. Sent Buyer Request daily.

1 Like

You share your gig.
active Fiverr
Send buyer request

3 Likes

Thanks joined fiverr and fiverr forum
share your gigs social media
be patience

2 Likes

Regular 10 buyer request sending about your skill related.

2 Likes

Welcome to forum and best wishes for you

2 Likes

welcome to you in fiverr

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr family. You can do social marketing.

2 Likes