Hi everyone, I´m New on this site :)

capsium

Hi, i hove everyone are well, nice to meet you all!.. im just a girl, drawing around, i finish my Art Bachellor degree recently and im trying to start a new shop online, i guess fiverr its a good place to do it… if you wanna show me the way with your Wise tips, ill be very happy

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales):

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

Tip: There is a typo in your gig image. The correct spelling is Fiverr.
Attention to detail is very important!

Welcome to the forum.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales):

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips to help you in the above. Enjoy! 🙂

Thank you sir 🙂

Thank you sir 🙂

Another little tip: Best not to address others as sir, dear, buddy , mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

You cannot assume that because someone has a logo that they are male!

Another little tip: Best not to address others as sir, dear, buddy , mate, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

You cannot assume that because someone has a logo that they are male!

ok, copy 😊

i just say it because your username its “LLoyd” and thats a male name on my country, im sorry if i made a mistake :c

Hi Capsium ,

I just joined myself but wanted to extend a warm welcome. Everyone here has been very supportive in the forum and super helpful answering any questions. From what I learned quickly, sellers often don’t get sales automatically from buyers, sometimes it can take months. If that happens, hang in there and don’t give up. That’s the best piece of advice I can give that I myself have learned in the group.

Best of luck! And congrats on the degree! 😄

Julie
@glossychronicle

You are welcome to the Fiverr Forum
You need to find a market
Promote your gig on social media networks
Use social media network promotions on the fiverr account
Send the buyer request 10
Since this is a competitive market, you should try to build it proficiently and try to increase your sales
Stay with the account whenever possible
Read the hints of the forum
There are so many tips you need
best wishes 🙂

Archived