Hi everyone iam new at fiverr

samratshikde441

I am new on fiverr. I recently add my 1st gig but still i couldn’t get any order. One customer inbox me and satisfy with my sample what I have done for her. She told me she have more suggestions before stating the order. In that case i didn’t stat the order. But she didn’t continue the conversation after that. What can i do for that?

Can you give me some tips for getting an order which will helps me to improve my gigs?

Thank You.

I am new on fiverr. I recently add my 1st gig but still i couldn’t get any order. One customer inbox me and satisfy with my sample what I have done for her. She told me she have more suggestions before stating the order. In that case i didn’t stat the order. But she didn’t continue the conversation after that. What can i do for that?

Can you give me some tips for getting an order which will helps me to improve my gigs?

Thank You.

give me some tips for getting an order

Welcome to the forum

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need to get orders in the above.

Take time to read them! 🙂

Archived