Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie on Fiverr

Guest ishacreations77

Guest ishacreations77

Hello Fiverr Family… I am Isha, a post graduate in Computer Applications with more than 5 years of experience in the field of animation. Animation is fun, I got fascinated with this field since my college days because in this I can freely express the creative side of my mind, my thoughts, my imaginations, make virtually any concept come to life.
My other hobbies are collecting old coins, stamps, herbarium collection. I love travelling & listening to music.
Contact me. I take pride in offering quality services related to promotional & explained videos, brand videos at affordable prices with 100% accuracy.

I have been here for the last 30 days, i went offline just twice, I have written over 135 buyers requests, posted my gigs here for modification but no comment. Now i knew I am on my own but i will keep the faith and I will not be tired. My Advice, don’t let us be tired and let’s keep the hope. Orders will flow in with time. please, share me about your progress with time.

Guest ishacreations77

Hello Isha. Nice to meet with you. Welcome in fiverr. You have 5 years of experience. So i hope you will get success in fiverr soon.

Thanks a lot for your kind words… 🙂

Guest ishacreations77

Hello.

Newbie as well. Hope we get clients to prove our quality services 🙂

I’m great at transcription

Hi… I hope for best for both of us… 🙂

Guest ishacreations77

I have been here for the last 30 days, i went offline just twice, I have written over 135 buyers requests, posted my gigs here for modification but no comment. Now i knew I am on my own but i will keep the faith and I will not be tired. My Advice, don’t let us be tired and let’s keep the hope. Orders will flow in with time. please, share me about your progress with time.

Hello… Let us keep on trying till we succeed. Hope for the best… 🙂

Keep working hard dear that is the only thing one can do to improve oneself. The more you do the more clients you will get. Make yourself well conversant with tools you use. Practise everyday, even redraw the logos designed by renowned designers that would not only teach you how to use tools but also enhance your creativity. Take challanges and try to win them over. Creativity is a process which once start then it keeps going on and you start enjoying your work. Best of luck.

Very good advice thanks brother

Guest ishacreations77

welcome to fiverr community I am self taught graphics designer from kenya

Hello… Welcome to you too… Hope you get success here… 🙂

Guest ishacreations77

Hello, My name is Kuldeep and I am new on fiverr. I am graphic designer and professional photoshoper.

Hello… Welcome to Fiverr family… All the very best… 🙂

Archived