Fiverr Forum

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie!

I’m S.J. Coetzee, a professional copywriter from South Africa. I’ve been using Fiverr for about a week now and I’m enjoying it so far.

Hope everyone has an amazing day.

15 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr Forum :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome to fiverr family

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @sj1coetzee
Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome! I am new myself.

3 Likes

welcome On Board brrother

2 Likes

@sj1coetzee
Welcome to Fiverr Forum.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :wink: I can see you had no orders yet. I had my first order in exactly 2 months after I started. I guess I was lucky because I did nothing but wait. And I somehow got it. If you want to get some orders faster, here is what I recommend you to do:

Update your Gig in every 2 weeks until you get an order. Add better, modern-looking images and video if possible. Once you edit a gig, it will disappear from the search for about 24 hours, but you have a chance to get it in front of other gigs.

Apply for buyer requests, they may bring someone to you. If you tried and never succeed, here are some tips on how to make your proposals work:

Here are finally some more of my favorite, (best) tips on the forum I recommend:

2 Likes

well come fiverr forum brother

1 Like

Thanks, I am always appreciative of any and all helpful suggestions and I will definitely look to put these steps into action.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Im new here guys…

1 Like

i am also newbie .joined yesterday

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Welcome here and learn new things

welcome to forum buddy :slightly_smiling_face:

most welcome come on fiverr

Welcome to Fiverr Forum…

Hello!