Fiverr Community Forum

Hi Everyone! I'm newbie, and still dont know how to start

Hi everyone, I’m Nia. Glad to know you guys! I’m so happy to see and join this community. I’m a beginner here, and still learning how to start a seller and get a buyer. So happy if you want to share your first experience or any tips for the newbie. Thank you so much!

9 Likes

First of all welcome. Second As as seller what you have best Skill create gig share your gig to the world . Wish you best of luck.

2 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr! wish you all the best

1 Like

Welcome to fiverr… Keep patience and try to be active as much as you can … best wishes for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

@niagozali welcome here

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr! I hope you find success here, and have an enjoyable time.

One thing I would suggest would be to check out buyer requests in order to maximize your sales potential - they can be very helpful in getting projects you otherwise wouldn’t have known were there. Submit a few offers to them every day and soon you’ll get some buyers!

3 Likes

Hi! Thank you so much for your support, best wishes for u too.

Hi! Thank you so much and best wishes for u too.

Hi! Thank you so much. Never give up is a key yah, noted! Best wishes for u too :smiley:

Hi! Thankyou :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much for your advice, it’s very helpful for me. I’ll do it soon. Best wishes for you :smiley:

1 Like

You’re highly welcome and best of luck. Wish you get the best out of the site.

1 Like

welcome to fiverr.Wishing you all the best.

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much!!! Best wishes for u too. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you so much and best wishes for u too. :smiley:

@niagozali :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi @niagozali

Welcome to the Fiverr community! :clinking_glasses:

One of the useful tips for new sellers is to read the terms of service (if you haven’t already) before getting started with your business on here. That way, you would save yourself from plenty of confusions and doubts.

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr. Wish you nest of luck :slight_smile:

This is your first time post niagozali…welcome to fiverr forum community… :innocent: :blush:

Welcome to forum. Best wishes to you. :cowboy_hat_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like