Hi everyone! Just introducing myself

Hey guys,

My name is Bethany and I’m new to this site and I’m still figuring everything out. I’ve done freelance writing and editing on Upwork, but this is my first time working on a site like Fiverr. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and maybe meet some other users.

Any words of wisdom or greeting are more than welcome.

Guest discobot

Warm welcome to the Forum and Fiverr website Bethany. Let’s predict your future.

@discobot Fortune Is Bethany going to do awesome on Fiverr?

🔮 Yes

Welcome, Bethany!

Recently I’ve seen a lot of new sellers coming from that platform you mentioned, which I shall not name here, I wonder what is going on there that makes everyone turn to Fiverr :thinking:

Anyhow, before you embark in your Fiverr journey, which is a lot different than that shall-not-be-named platform, here’re some readings recommend for you to learn the workflow and avoid any long-term problems:

1. Fiverr Academy - a beautiful place to be learning 😉
  2. Terms of Service - as boring as it may sound, it’s actually written as a great guide and can be used against problem buyers, which I hope you’ll never encounter!
  3. The Support Page - whatever was omitted on the previous pages, you’ll find here 😉

And if you plan on staying longer on the Forum with us and have good laughs or find out things about things on things, you should also be going through some of the Community Rules & Guidelines topics

That being said, I welcome you once again, and hope your stay here will be fruitful, productive and constructive!

Welcome, Bethany!

Recently I’ve seen a lot of new sellers coming from that platform you mentioned, which I shall not name here, I wonder what is going on there that makes everyone turn to Fiverr :thinking:

Anyhow, before you embark in your Fiverr journey, which is a lot different than that shall-not-be-named platform, here’re some readings recommend for you to learn the workflow and avoid any long-term problems:

1. Fiverr Academy - a beautiful place to be learning 😉
  2. Terms of Service - as boring as it may sound, it’s actually written as a great guide and can be used against problem buyers, which I hope you’ll never encounter!
  3. The Support Page - whatever was omitted on the previous pages, you’ll find here 😉

And if you plan on staying longer on the Forum with us and have good laughs or find out things about things on things, you should also be going through some of the Community Rules & Guidelines topics

That being said, I welcome you once again, and hope your stay here will be fruitful, productive and constructive!

Thanks for the resources!

• 10 months later...

Archived