Fiverr Community Forum

Hi everyone, let me introduce myself! :)

Hi Everyone!
I just registered yesterday so I though I should introduce myself. My name is Karsten and I am based in Scotland. I haven’t created any gigs yet as I am taking my time to think about the what and how.

I’m looking forward to working here :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hi Karsten,

Welcome to Fiverr and the forum!

Please be sure to read the following topic. It’s about the Forum rules.

Also, take some time to search the forum, it has plenty of useful information.

Last, but not least, please carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of the main page.

Have fun! :smiley: :wink:

6 Likes

Hi Karsten,

Welcome!

Fiverr is wonderful platform for both buyer and seller.

2 Likes

What’s your skills? Can i learn from your skills

1 Like

Hi Maitasun! Nice to meet you and thanks for that advice. I will be sure to read it all! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @dancarlo123, my skills are a bit varied. I am very good with photography and photo editing but I am also very good at proof reading and editing and have spent a few years as a writer. I also have some qualifications in programming and web design and statistical reporting. Whether or not you can learn from my skills i guess depends on you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to Fiverr Forum. Take time to read through the forum for lots of tips and information. Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Thanks! I will do that. Hopefully I will find out how to add a profile pic in my reading :slight_smile:

Thanks @ash_shahin :slight_smile:

Check out: https://support.fiverr.com/ for how to get started on Fiverr.

Enjoy the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks @lloydsolutions, that’s how I am spending my weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi karsten_m,
Welcome

Heya! Welcome on board:)

Welcome on Fiverr- The world best freelancers platform.

Wish you get the best wishes for the first order.

Thank you

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Thanks! It’s good to be here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @yud_kate :slight_smile:

Thanks! I am looking forward to experiencing this platform :slight_smile: