HI everyone! New user - Fiverr my way of giving back

careerexpat

Hi all,

Thank you for any advice that can help me get started! Profile on Fiverr

I am a new seller and would like to leverage Fiverr to meet people that could use a Mentor (career / expat focus).
As I have always had Mentors throughout my career, this is my way to give back and return the favor.
I am only charging the minimum of 5 USD to be able to connect and help as many people as possible. I could use advice on how those who could use a Mentor can find my Gig and how to get my first Mentee.

Looking forward to connect and help people progress in their career, climb the ladder, get a promotion, move abroad and live the expat lifestyle, etc.

Thank you for any advice that can help me get started!

Hi all,

Thank you for any advice that can help me get started! Profile on Fiverr

I am a new seller and would like to leverage Fiverr to meet people that could use a Mentor (career / expat focus).

As I have always had Mentors throughout my career, this is my way to give back and return the favor.

I am only charging the minimum of 5 USD to be able to connect and help as many people as possible. I could use advice on how those who could use a Mentor can find my Gig and how to get my first Mentee.

Looking forward to connect and help people progress in their career, climb the ladder, get a promotion, move abroad and live the expat lifestyle, etc.

Thank you for any advice that can help me get started!

I could use advice on how those who could use a Mentor can find my Gig and how to get my first Mentee.

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Archived