Fiverr Community Forum

Hi everyone, new user here looking forward to connecting with you!

Hullo everyone, I’m Kaushani, from Singapore. Hope you’re all doing fine and following the light!

I’ve had my first ever gig up on Fiverr for a week and was bummed to see no movement each day. Then I found the Forum, and recalled the BBS gods with gratitude. I’m so thrilled to see a freelancer forum that is active. I’m quite terrible at marketing, so hope to learn a lot from everyone and share my own learning.

I’ve been writing web content, blogs and creative nonfiction nearly ten years now, mostly with private clients. Right now I’m taking on creative essays, short stories, blog posts, voiceover scripts etc. Looking forward to connecting with everyone and taking our businesses forward.

Cheers,
Kaushani

10 Likes

Welcome @kaushanib, i visited Singapore last year, it was such a great place :slight_smile: good luck on the forum and platform.

4 Likes

Welcome to Fiverr. Best of luck :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

welcome to the fiverr community

4 Likes

Welcome. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Thanks Andrew, yes Singapore is wonderful, I’m still discovering it a year in. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the welcome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mahmudamitu, @khaled_design1 thanks so much!

Welcome to the community and thanks for the sharing your experience. Just keep in touch with fiverr.

Welcome to fiverr forum…

1 Like

Good Day!
Welcome to Fiverr community.
All the best!

1 Like

Welcome to the fiverr forum <3

1 Like