Hi, everyone! Nice to meet you!

Welcome to fiverr, I am thinking it is one hour and no one took a little time to welcome you.
Here you got you BIIIIIIIIG WELCOME. Hope you success. Please check the following post.
Thank you.

Hi there, There are a lot of amazing services in Fiverr, many of them are very cheap, and I see that a lot of honest and resourceful freelancers who can’t sell their services to many customers. I want give them some helpful advice here: 1. Price isn’t very important Many people think that if they sell their services cheap, they will get enough customers. It isn’t true. High quality consumers don’t focus on price, they want high quality products or services. You shouldn’t compete on price. For…

Welcome to fiverr, I am thinking it is one hour and no one took a little time to welcome you.

Here you got you BIIIIIIIIG WELCOME. Hope you success. Please check the following post.

Thank you.

Hi there, There are a lot of amazing services in Fiverr, many of them are very cheap, and I see that a lot of honest and resourceful freelancers who can’t sell their services to many customers. I want give them some helpful advice here: 1. Price isn’t very important Many people think that if they sell their services cheap, they will get enough customers. It isn’t true. High quality consumers don’t focus on price, they want high quality products or services. You shouldn’t compete on price. For…

Thank you very much… you are very kind. 🙂

Hello and welcome! I’m also new!

Hopefully we can get our first orders soon! 🙂

The forums are great to read while you wait for your gigs to come in, and don’t forget to check the buyer requests sections for gigs!

Thanks!

Welcome to you too! How’s it going so far?

Hi and welcome to fiverr,

Be sure to create all the gigs you have available and provide acurrate profile and gigs description!

Good luck and all the best!

Thanks! Currently I only have one gig up. Will create more soon.

The problem is how to get my gigs noticed among hundreds of others that are similar! 😃

Archived