Hi everyone ? said tom holland

Hello, Fiverr users! I’m new here at Fiverr so I would like you to comment down some tips that I could use in my future work. Thank you and have a nice day everyone

comment down some tips

You can edit your title so the 😊 blush shows if you use the little pencil beside your title and put a space between everyone and blush.

Welcome to the Forum and best of luck on Fiverr!

Two Important tips.

1. It is helpful to be familiar with these.

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

2. Read these to stay out of trouble!

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service?source=footer

Hello, Fiverr users! I’m new here at Fiverr so I would like you to comment down some tips that I could use in my future work. Thank you and have a nice day everyone

Welcome to the fiverr community

Some tips for you for getting orders 😊

1)send all 10 buyer request daily(create more gigs so you will get more buyer request)

2)Be online on fiverr 7-8 hours at least

3)create a unique gig and put attractive gig images

4)share your gigs on all social media fb groups,linkdin,twitter

5)Response quickly to messages

6)Complete first order professionally and get 5

Thanks and good luck

1)send all 10 buyer request daily(create more gigs so you will get more buyer request)

Thanks and good luck

Thanks and good luck

Please can we stop the repeated (often copied and pasted) advice of: send 10 buyer requests every day share your gig on social media etc. etc. Sorry - I’m afraid it’s not useful to new sellers who often can’t see any buyer requests, so they can’t respond to them anyway. Using social media properly needs to be done to targeted followers etc. It’s no wonder that social media networks seem to be cracking down on Fiverr links and classing them as spam. If you’re going to use social media, pleas…

Archived