My name is Maya and I am new here. I can’t wait to meet some of you, and since I am still waiting on my first sale, any tip is welcome. :
Hello Maya and welcome!
There’s lots of great information here on the forum. Also, be sure to check out the Fiverr Academy and the Terms of Service.
Thanks for the advice, I sure will!
Hi Maya and welcome
What kind or services do you provide
Search tips thread and read them
Fiverr is a great place for professionals freelancers and I’m sure you will love it!
- Read the Fiverr TOS
- Create your Gigs based on successful Gigs
- Always take a pick at the Buyer Requests
- Read the Forum - you will find a lot of great stuff here
My best wishes and happy sales,
Welcome aboard Maya.
We also love to meet new people here at Fiverr community. You will enjoy our company while doing freelacing here.
Getting your first sale Here is what you can do to get it.
First thing first.
Please read various pages at https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us
Then you should read Fiverr TOS. (Term of Service)
After that, you should read at Fiverr Academy https://www.fiverr.com/academy
For the word of advice for you.
- Always send ten buyers’ request daily.
- Don’t create new gigs without researching over the crowd. The best option for you to explore market need is to look at buyers’ request. So first, study your niche, and the customer needs. Once you feel that are good to create your new gig with enough information inside than taking a leap-of-faith and get the thing started!.
- Stay online as much you could, so that you are being seen as “online” to your potential clients. This really counts and it will help you in many ways.
- Make sure that you do keep yourself updated with Fiverr updates!. You can get yourself well informed at Fiverr blog and forum.
I hope that helps. I wish you luck and hoping to make your first sale soon.
thanks wasifgd for your comment