Hi family,You have a new member here

Welcome me too i’m also a newbie here and i hope we will make a great impact and give précieuse values and give satisfaction and delight to customers.

Thank you

Stay safe

i hope we will make a great impact and give précieuse values and give satisfaction and delight to customers.

It may be wise to tell that to your customers. We, here on the forums, are not your target customers. We are not likely to hire you. You need to research, find, and reach out to the people who need your services, if you want to earn any revenue.

i hope we will make a great impact and give précieuse values and give satisfaction and delight to customers.

It may be wise to tell that to your customers. We, here on the forums, are not your target customers. We are not likely to hire you. You need to research, find, and reach out to the people who need your services, if you want to earn any revenue.

Thank you sir for your edvice ❤️

Sir i see you have a big experience in this platform and i want to ask you a question about these researches and where i will find costumers?

Sir i see you have a big experience in this platform and i want to ask you a question about these researches and where i will find costumers?

I am not going to do your work for you. If you know who you are seeking to sell to – if you’ve done your market research, than it shouldn’t be too hard to determine where those target customers can be found. You are the freelancer who is building a business around your services. It is your responsibility to do your own market research.

If you don’t understand what market research is, then I encourage you to Google it, and read the articles that are presented to you.

I am not going to do your work for you. If you know who you are seeking to sell to – if you’ve done your market research, than it shouldn’t be too hard to determine where those target customers can be found. You are the freelancer who is building a business around your services. It is your responsibility to do your own market research.

If you don’t understand what market research is, then I encourage you to Google it, and read the articles that are presented to you.

Thank you so much for your help Sir and i will work hard and do my homework, sorry for interrupting and thank you for your time ❤️

Archived