Hi fastcopywriter, we have news about your Seller level

“After reviewing your profile and Gigs, we’ve decided you will remain at a Level Two status for the time being.”

You didn’t review it, you’re just sending this form letter to millions of level 2’s.

“While maintaining the high standards required for this status, we always encourage you to grow and improve.”

No, you’re reminding me that I failed every month. Your “nominations” to TRS aren’t necessary. The only people that should be getting e-mails are the ones that have become TRS.

“Your account will be evaluated on the 15th of each month, so you can continue on working hard towards earning a promotion.”

That’s not a reason to inform me every month, that I’m not good enough to be TRS. I’ve never had a job where I was “nominated” every month for a senior position, only to be told I’m not good enough. I am not a Hollywood starlet! So stop nominating me for an Oscar!

As Yoda teaches, “do or not do,” either make me TRS or don’t make me TRS, but no more nominating!

“After reviewing your profile and Gigs, we’ve decided you will remain at a Level Two status for the time being.”

You didn’t review it, you’re just sending this form letter to millions of level 2’s.

“While maintaining the high standards required for this status, we always encourage you to grow and improve.”

No, you’re reminding me that I failed every month. Your “nominations” to TRS aren’t necessary. The only people that should be getting e-mails are the ones that have become TRS.

“Your account will be evaluated on the 15th of each month, so you can continue on working hard towards earning a promotion.”

That’s not a reason to inform me every month, that I’m not good enough to be TRS. I’ve never had a job where I was “nominated” every month for a senior position, only to be told I’m not good enough. I am not a Hollywood starlet! So stop nominating me for an Oscar!

As Yoda teaches, “do or not do,” either make me TRS or don’t make me TRS, but no more nominating!

I understand how frustrating this is for you. 😕

I think that they actually are aware of what each seller does. I’m not sure they check every month but they sort of know what every seller is doing and how they are performing, at least when they are at level 2. I’ve seen in the last year that fairly new sellers are being made TRS, and this is in logo design, which is where I look sometimes. Imagine all the newer logo sellers, and fiverr sometimes picking out ones that have less than 200 reviews to make TRS, sometimes by the second year. So someone is paying attention.

And I can see, if I examine what that new TRS is doing, why they chose them. Among a lot of very amateur newbies, a great logo designer stands out.

So in a sense each month you ARE eligible, which might be a better word than nominated. If you start to really stand out in a good way, you will be noticed.

I understand how frustrating this is for you. 😕

I understand how frustrating this is for you

Thanks. I just don’t like being reminded of what I lost. I don’t think it’s necessary. Before the level system, you became a level 2 and that was that. No monthly “nominations.” I accept Fiverr has changed, and I’m glad they’re no longer e-mailing “you’ve been nominated for TRS.” It’s the other e-mail that needs to go as well.

So in a sense each month you ARE eligible, which might be a better word than nominated. If you start to really stand out in a good way, you will be noticed.

We’re eligible like Prince Williams is eligible to be King, it’s not going to happen for a very long time, if it ever happens. Besides, the analytics page tells us if we’re eligible or not, why do we need an e-mail reminding us that we have failed yet again? It’s like having The Oscars every month:

“…And the nominees are 1 million people… an the winner is… NOT YOU!”

If I examine what that new TRS is doing, why they chose them. Among a lot of very amateur newbies, a great logo designer stands o

Maybe Fiverr doesn’t like my gigs. I even paused my gun blog gig just in case Fiverr has a problem with that. I follow Fiverr on Facebook and they’re very progressive. However, Fiverr has never told me I can’t sell blog posts on my website. When I was TRS, that gig was live, they never said anything.

Archived