Fiverr Forum

Hi, feeling Proud and excited to be a member of Fiverr!

Hi This is Shubho, I am a professional fronted and WordPress developer since 2014.

#I have Four more years of practical experience in Site Development with Responsive, Speed up, SEO & Security optimized, Responsive eye-catching Landing/sales page with custom designed, eCommerce customization with payment method integration, WordPress multi-site installation, theme customization, Custom template/ theme building and WordPress site bug fixing issues as well.

MY GREATEST STRENGTHS: WordPress, Php, MySql, HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap, Javascript, jQuery, Joomla & Photoshop as well.

Member of Elementor Pro and Divi Pro page builder Plugin . Elemetor/ Divi is one of the fastest growing page builders in WordPress. If you need a website with a custom design, you do not need to go to spend thousands of dollars, I will do it in a matter of hours rather than a day. I am able to provide these plugins without extra charge.

Member of Envato Elements so I can provide you premium contents like wordpress Themes, Wordpress Plugins, Fonts, Images without any extra charge.

Member of Elegant Themes I can also provide premium Wordpress Themes & Plugins of elegant without any extra charge.

Customer satisfaction, punctuality and quality of work are my first priority.

Have a great day ahead!

My fiverr account url: https://www.fiverr.com/skshubho_

Cheers!
Shubho