Hi firends What’s Your AVG. SELLING PRICE?

minicoder

This is what your posts remind me of:

giphy.gif

I’ll be the Irishman

75dd74903ec06ee3c630ad18886b67753b67b504.gif

LOL…this is more like WWE than boxing. Guess real boxing doesn’t get any audience anymore. I belong to the era of Evander Holyfield and well, Mike Tyson…they were real boxers. The guys in your picture, they are not even big…they are just slightly bigger than I am…fitter of course…but Tyson would have knocked them out in 5 seconds.

LOL…this is more like WWE than boxing. Guess real boxing doesn’t get any audience anymore. I belong to the era of Evander Holyfield and well, Mike Tyson…they were real boxers. The guys in your picture, they are not even big…they are just slightly bigger than I am…fitter of course…but Tyson would have knocked them out in 5 seconds.

“I’m not here to take part, I’m here to take over”

Nah mate, you’re here to take money.

Yeah, I didn’t feel like working too hard. My 3 is off center too. Still, good average, as you said. If only someone was paying me to create stats! 😉

You don’t have to work that hard, “Inspect Element” is your best friend.

If you are using Google Chrome, Right-Click on the number and then click on “Inspect Element”. Chrome will show you the exact line of code where you can edit it.

Take the screenshot and Boom! Ready for the marketing 🙂

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

You don’t have to work that hard, “Inspect Element” is your best friend.

If you are using Google Chrome, Right-Click on the number and then click on “Inspect Element”. Chrome will show you the exact line of code where you can edit it.

Take the screenshot and Boom! Ready for the marketing 🙂

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Nah, my method is much more “bad artist” style than that. All in fun. 🙂

My Avg. Selling Price is $111.35

Screenshot_4

I get paid in gold. So it’s probably better for me to to say what WEIGHT I get paid in gold.

As it turns out, though, I’m not foolish enough to paint a target on my earnings, so… I’m going to decline posting any numbers. Instead, I’ll just say that three train cars of gold bullion arrive at my house every day. And I melt all that gold down to make my own coinage. I have a vast underground facility where this process takes place. Once minted, I then buy whatever I want with the coins.

By my calculations, I will soon have enough gold coins to buy Africa.

I get paid in gold. So it’s probably better for me to to say what WEIGHT I get paid in gold.

As it turns out, though, I’m not foolish enough to paint a target on my earnings, so… I’m going to decline posting any numbers. Instead, I’ll just say that three train cars of gold bullion arrive at my house every day. And I melt all that gold down to make my own coinage. I have a vast underground facility where this process takes place. Once minted, I then buy whatever I want with the coins.

By my calculations, I will soon have enough gold coins to buy Africa.

You should go ahead and build underground bunkers in New Zealand with your gold like Peter Thiel has been doing, to prepare for the doomsday scenario :thinking:

You should go ahead and build underground bunkers in New Zealand with your gold like Peter Thiel has been doing, to prepare for the doomsday scenario :thinking:

Oh, I’m not worried about a doomsday. But yes, I do have a number of full-stocked residential facilities throughout my network of tunnel, caves, and underground facilities. They are available for use, either in an emergency, or just as a get-away location for those who know me well. 😉

Archived