Hi fiverr i'm a writer called jacquie!

Hey everyone, I’m Jacquie
I’m a writer from the US who also speaks Spanish and French. My writing experience includes editorials, ebooks, white papers, and blogs. I hope I can be some help to you guys in this community and look forward to learning more about the platform 🙂

Hahah I just saw! Nice to meet you too

Parlez-vous encore Français?

Parlez-vous encore Français?

Oui! Thanks to my penpal Ella. 🙂

My friend @hum_on_the_go will be along shortly to greet you. He greets everyone in this section with a nice message and a big smiley face thing.

Best of luck on Fiverr. I’ll keep an eye out for your Gigs and forum posts.

No thank you for joining the family… and like @ahmwritingco said, I too look forward to seeing your gigs and posts. You certainly made the right entrance…😃

You certainly made the right entrance…😃

She has a really lovely smile, too. That always helps. Don’t you just feel happy looking at her pic?

A business forum can occasionally get a bit stuffy. When somebody comes along and brightens the place up, that’s awesome!

She has a really lovely smile, too. That always helps. Don’t you just feel happy looking at her pic?

A business forum can occasionally get a bit stuffy. When somebody comes along and brightens the place up, that’s awesome!

I’m always happy, but yeah her smiley face made me even happier 😂 In the matter of fact I’m smiling now coz you’re so funny @ahmwritingco :rofl:😂

Hi Jacquie,

Welcome to Fiverr and to the forum!

I don’t speak French, I murder it 😅

I offer Spanish proofreading and English to Spanish translation. 🙂

Please take some time to search the forum, you’ll find plenty of useful information, and don’t forget to carefully read Fiverr’s TOS to avoid getting into trouble. You’ll find it at the bottom of Fiverr’s main page. 😉

You’re invited to stick around, participate on the topics and start making friends. 🙂

That’s the perks of working with a pro photographer 😂 The photo was initially just a fun shoot at a book store for a blog page, but I ended up using them as business headshots because they’re the crispest photos I have. I’m glad it added to the fun here 😀

Pro photos make a massive difference, I think. I really want to get rid of my logo profile pic and use a crisp headshot. I just haven’t gotten round to doing a proper shoot yet.

May I ask, are you really that happy in real life? Or did you have to fake it for a few minutes? 😅

Pro photos make a massive difference, I think. I really want to get rid of my logo profile pic and use a crisp headshot. I just haven’t gotten round to doing a proper shoot yet.

May I ask, are you really that happy in real life? Or did you have to fake it for a few minutes? 😅

I think I can be that happy sometimes. In the US, I know we have a reputation for smiling a lot though, which I think is amusing. I can’t fully tell if I do that myself, but they say smiling even if you’re not in a good mood releases endorphins. So that’s a pro:slightly_smiling_face:

You can always fake one with a plain background and some filter editing in the meantime. I got away with that for a while with a picture of me against a university building.

That’s probably what I’ll end up doing. If nothing else, it’ll function as a stopgap until I can get a professional picture taken.

Thanks for the advice. 🙂

hqdefault.jpg.88d4936c5867ad999db4e58a42a0935c.jpg

Bienvenue sur le forum Jacquie, je vous souhaite beaucoup de succès

Welcome to the forum Jacquie! Best of luck

Merci Babina, je suis ravie de rencontrer une autre francophone 🙂 À vous aussi

(Thanks Babina, I’m excited to meet another francophone 🙂 Same to you )

Merci Babina, je suis ravie de rencontrer une autre francophone 🙂 À vous aussi

(Thanks Babina, I’m excited to meet another francophone 🙂 Same to you )

Merci, ravie de te rencontrer aussi 🙂

Thank you, nice to meet you too! 🙂

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. 😉

Here are some tips I recommend:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…
So I recently had a problem with something to resolve which I stumbled on to the forum. I saw that there’s alot of people who still aren’t clear on how they can start out as a seller on Fiverr. So here are my two cents on the matter, thing’s I’ve learned throughout my 6 years of freelancing experience. [update]: If you’re not completely new to this and just want to upgrade your gig styles, here are some best practices that I wrote about that have helped me and others over the years. Link Lets…

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

Archived