Hi Fiverries! I Am a Newbie ^-^

Hi everyone!

I am a new member, born into the fiverr world just a few days ago 😇 Nice to meet y’all! So about me . . . Let’s see, I am currently doing research in Neuroscience. Other than that, I am a writer, an avid reader and a trekker! I am an unemployed student so I made a Seller’s account with the hopes that it’ll help me pay (at least) some of my bills (Fingers and toes crossed 😬) - This is an unfamiliar territory for me, so I hope to get some help to navigate around here.

Love,
Jave!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much Humberto! 😁 I hope to have a good around here.

Nice gif 😋

Nice gif 😋

Oh, no, don’t encourage him! We’ll be seeing that smiley gif for the next 20 years now! 😃

Nice to meet you, Jave_base.

I guess the most important things to read are the Terms of Service, the Forum Rules, and the Seller Help Center. Those three resources will tell you almost all of what you need to know to navigate the site.

If you have any trouble finding those three things, let me know, and I’ll post links to them.

Muhahahaha… oh btw @ahmwritingco, is my good friend from London. He’s funny as hell and an amazing help to the community.

Indeed as long Fiverr exists my Gif will always do its work… I might even take it to my grave :rofl:

I might even take it to my grave :rofl:

You should.

Imagine going to heaven and realising there’s a forum there with newbies to greet. You’d feel silly for not bringing your trusted smiley face along.

@jave_base, here are links to the resources I mentioned earlier. I’m sure you don’t need them, but they’re here just in case.

The Terms of Service

The Seller Help Center

The Forum Do’s and Don’ts

Nice gif 😋

Oh, no, don’t encourage him! We’ll be seeing that smiley gif for the next 20 years now! 😃

Nice to meet you, Jave_base.

I guess the most important things to read are the Terms of Service, the Forum Rules, and the Seller Help Center. Those three resources will tell you almost all of what you need to know to navigate the site.

If you have any trouble finding those three things, let me know, and I’ll post links to them.

Nice to meet you too 😊

Thank you for the warm welcome. I will go through these topics.

I might even take it to my grave :rofl:

You should.

Imagine going to heaven and realising there’s a forum there with newbies to greet. You’d feel silly for not bringing your trusted smiley face along.

@jave_base, here are links to the resources I mentioned earlier. I’m sure you don’t need them, but they’re here just in case.

The Terms of Service

The Seller Help Center

The Forum Do’s and Don’ts

I pictured the whole thing 😂

Anyway, I appreciate the links 👍

Hi there @jave_base, hahaha thank you so much for your kind words. I consider myself a newbie so it refers to me as well :rofl: . . . or not? That just sounds silly lol.

You’re very active on these forums. I thought you must be a senior member tasked to help the clueless aliens around.

Well then, I suppose I should return the favor and welcome you around here 😅 . . . or not? That just sounds silly lol.

You’re very active on these forums. I thought you must be a senior member tasked to help the clueless aliens around.

Around here, we call him the Saint of Newbies. Humberto tirelessly greets each one with the same enthusiasm as the last.

He’s so commited to greeting newbies, in fact, I’m convinced that one day he’s going to come across his own welcome post and greet himself.

Well then, I suppose I should return the favor and welcome you around here 😅 . . . or not? That just sounds silly lol.

Hahaha, thank you once again. Nope, I’m just a guy who loves to chat a lot. I have been here 2,5 months and have a long way to go before calling myself a senior… :crazy_face:

Edit: Oh, I might just be an alien from Amsterdam :crazy_face:

Around here, we call him the Saint of Newbies. Humberto tirelessly greets each one with the same enthusiasm as the last.

He’s so commited to greeting newbies, in fact, I’m convinced that one day he’s going to come across his own welcome post and greet himself.

Muhahahaha I already did :rofl:

Lmho 😂

Hahaha, thank you once again. Nope, I’m just a guy who loves to chat a lot. I have been here 2,5 months and have a long way to go before calling myself a senior… :crazy_face:

Edit: Oh, I might just be an alien from Amsterdam :crazy_face:? Lovely! I hope to visit the place some day. However, chatty and Europeans don’t really add up 😅 Y’all are really reserved and closed off people, no? 😬

Amsterdam 😍? Lovely! I hope to visit the place some day. However, chatty and Europeans don’t really add up 😅 Y’all are really reserved and closed off people, no? 😬

Muhahahah not the Dutchies, we’re very sociable and love to talk a lot, and by that I mean a lot!! 😃

Oh and mixed that up with Latin American blood than you’ll have a mixture of an alien from Amsterdam :rofl:

Muhahahah not the Dutchies, we’re very sociable and love to talk a lot, and by that I mean a lot!! 😃

Oh and mixed that up with Latin American blood than you’ll have a mixture of an alien from Amsterdam :rofl:

For real? That’s a pleasant surprise. I have a Belgian friend and he’s an anomaly to the ‘closed off Europeans’ rule too. Really nice guy. So I suppose I’d take your word for it 😋

Ah! Now I get it! It’s the Latin American in you! :rofl:

For real? That’s a pleasant surprise. I have a Belgian friend and he’s an anomaly to the ‘closed off Europeans’ rule too. Really nice guy. So I suppose I’d take your word for it 😋

Ah! Now I get it! It’s the Latin American in you! :rofl:

Oh that’s cool… well come say hello when you’re in Belgium or in A’dam… no problem!! :rofl:

Yayy, that’s correct. :rofl: My mom is from Colombia and my dad is Dutch… 😃

Archived