Hi Fiverr's i'm new here :)

I sarted using Fiverr yesterday and I’m amazed with the website. You can find anything in this place.
I’m Portuguese and I’m 27, living in Scotland for the last couple of months. Having fun with the snow and all this friendly people around here.
Made my first gig’s and waiting for orders. Hope this will be a fun journey and hope to get buyers soon. How much time did you guys waited until you got your first buy?

Thank you all and nice to meet you fiverr

Dear Anna Filipa:

It can take anywhere from a few hours to weeks or months to make your first sale. I suggest you follow the tips at the end of this message to learn how to make use of Buyer Requests…

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: I suggest you re-center this image.
Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your user name. You don’t have one. “Portuguese girl living in the UK” could work.
Your profile text: My personal take on this is that it is too you-centric. I suggest you study profile text for lots of different top-rated sellers and come up with something that seems more professional.
All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Your coloring pages gig probably violates the Fiverr Terms of Service. Unless you’re prepared to create your own coloring pages with material that is not under copyright, you should probably abandon this idea.

Your CV gig is problematic because:

1. Americans don’t know what the Fiverr a CV is.
  2. You can’t guarantee that a CV will get the Buyer a job, which means that Buyers will likely give bad reviews if they buy the gig. You should expect Buyers to expect the moon for $5…
  3. You need to polish the English for this gig, and probably for your others.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

I suggest you check out Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

Hi @annafilipa,

Welcome to fiverr. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Take a look to the fiverr academy, you find a lot of tips and tricks. And promote your gig on social media!

Success.

Dave

you can go to the buyer requests and send the offers to the buyer, i hope to start sell soon

you will get sale just wait.