Hi, from Seoul, South Korea!

Hello!

I’m happy to ‘meet’ all of you. I’ve spent a lot of time reading the information on this forum, and figured I would introduce myself.

I’m originally from the USA, but currently living and working in Seoul, South Korea as an English instructor at a University. Obviously, I love talking!

I’ve been a buyer on Fiverr for a few years, but recently decided to give selling a shot. I figured I would find what I’m good at, and try to sell it! It’s been a little less than a week, and I’ve had a few orders. I’ve also worked with some cool people.

I’m looking forward to a long future on Fiverr!
Have a great day!

Welcome to the Forum and to Fiverr! 🙂

You said you’ve been a buyer thus far, so going on the selling side should be an interesting experience! 🙂

More so, having dealt with buyers for so long gives you an advantage: you’ve seen how sellers work & talk, how they deal with their buyers, you’ve seen the nitty-gritty of selling! And if you’ve ever come across sellers who weren’t quite polite or very friendly (every market has them unfortunately, especially if they’re new and haven’t gone through the Fiverr Academy page to learn how things work), just make sure you don’t do the same mistakes 😉

Treat your buyers the way you wanted your sellers to treat you 🙂

Archived