Hi guys, I am a new seller in this platform. Can anyone provide me! how can I get my first order!

rukon_15

Welcome! I am also sort of new, just passed 30 days and to be honest, there is no guarantee. I got my first order within a week but I had been scouring the buyer request ls page for ages. I must have sent about 30 offers before I got my first gig. As long as you do valuable work, and there is not as much demand, you don’t have to wait long. Just keep offering and make sure your offers are unique and come across as professional. Wish you the best!

Welcome! I am also sort of new, just passed 30 days and to be honest, there is no guarantee. I got my first order within a week but I had been scouring the buyer request ls page for ages. I must have sent about 30 offers before I got my first gig. As long as you do valuable work, and there is not as much demand, you don’t have to wait long. Just keep offering and make sure your offers are unique and come across as professional. Wish you the best!

Thanks for your advice. keep me in your prayers.

Hi welcome here best wishes 🙂

1. Creating Your Seller Profile. First, you will need to create your seller profile. …
  2. Creating Your Gig. Your Gig is the service that you sell on Fiver . …
  3. Video Requirements Overview. Adding a video to introduce your service is one of the best ways to attract buyers. …
  4. Offering Packages. …
  5. Sending Custom Offers/Buyer Requests.
    i hope it would be helpful for you 🙂

1. Creating Your Seller Profile. First, you will need to create your seller profile. …
  3. Video Requirements Overview. Adding a video to introduce your service is one of the best ways to attract buyers. …
  4. Offering Packages. …

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4. Offering Packages. …

thnak you so much for your valuable advice 😃

Archived