Fiverr Forum

Hi Guys, I am a newbie

I am a new seller.
I am receiving quiet a good number of inquiries from Buyers.
Just to know== as to how to find the details of Buyers name ? if a seller wants to know …

Welcome to Fiverr family.
You can ask the name of the buyer. But don’t going to ask personal details. It will be a violation of fiverr rules. you can read more articles about fiverr rules and get to know everything.

You are welcome to here friend…

Please check all the times about fiver forum. Wish you all the best…!!! Send offers to buyers requests and maintain 100% customer satisfaction.

Regards

Thanks for your suggestion. Will be of much help

Thanks for contribution. Will be much helpful.

welcome to the:grinning: fam

Welcome. Suggest you check out the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

If you want to know, who order you and where you from? then you click the name of your buyer. Then you see the name of your buyer and where you from. Just you able to see this information. If you want to see buyer phone number and more personal information, then you don’t able to collect that. Because it’s break fiverr TOS.

Hi I am new in fiverr. I have some new and exciting gigs here. Its a huge platform i hope order mostly valuable for us.

You are welcome to Fiver…!!! Wish you all the best…!!!

Welcome.