Hi guys....i am new here...how can i get order from buyers as a new seller

sranaahamed

You are welcome to fiverr community , Almost all seller here received their first order has a miracle, this is because then we are tag new seller, believe of most buyer is that has a new seller your professional experience on your niche is low and probably wont handle their project to satisfaction.My advise for you is this, remain active on the forum, ask relevance question , visit your buyer request and make your self available, never sound like a novice with your buyer convinced him/her that you are tag new seller doesnt mean you are new in your profession.You most always take all your project very serious and avoid all rate that is below 5.0. I wish you best of luck. Thanks

You are welcome to fiverr community , Almost all seller here received their first order has a miracle, this is because then we are tag new seller, believe of most buyer is that has a new seller your professional experience on your niche is low and probably wont handle their project to satisfaction.My advise for you is this, remain active on the forum, ask relevance question , visit your buyer request and make your self available, never sound like a novice with your buyer convinced him/her that you are tag new seller doesnt mean you are new in your profession.You most always take all your project very serious and avoid all rate that is below 5.0. I wish you best of luck. Thanks

thank you so much for your important kind information…

Hi guys…i am new here…how can i get order from buyers as a new seller

how can i get order from buyers as a new seller

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Archived